Performing a Normal (Soft) Reset on a Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7510
A normal reset is sometimes referred to as a soft reset. A normal reset stops all running applications but does not erase any programs or saved data.
Caution be sure to save any unsaved data before performing a normal reset since a normal reset erases all unsaved data.
To perform a soft reset:
- If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold for 8-10 seconds. The device will reboot automatically.
Performing a Hard (Full) Reset on a Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7510
A full reset is sometimes referred to as a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM. A full reset deactivates the battery the power button does not function until the battery is reactivated.
Caution if you perform a full reset, your Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7510 returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM.
To perform a hard reset (Factory data reset):
- From a Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > Privacy.
- Touch Factory data reset, then follow the prompts to perform the reset.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7510 Hard Reset
- Asansam Z3X (1)
- Black Berry (42)
- China (33)
- Computer Application (55)
- Computer Application-Games-Software Section (12)
- Crack Zone (17)
- Flash File (24)
- Gsm News And Update (16)
- Iphone (11)
- LG (3)
- Micro Box (3)
- Micromax (1)
- Miracle Box (9)
- Mobile Application (4)
- Mobile Phone Latest News - Tutorial - Updates (11)
- Modem / Data Card (42)
- Motorolla (1)
- Nokia (18)
- Product ( Boxe's) (82)
- Reparing Hint's Solution (68)
- Samsung (22)
- smobile35 (158)
- Solution Diagram's (98)
- Sony Ericson (2)
- Spice (3)
- Usha Lexus (1)
- Volcano Box (2)
- Z3X Box (3)